Alice Gervasini, RN, PhD
Nurse Manager, Adult & Pediatric Trauma Program
- Specialties & Programs
- Clinical Interests
- Trauma and critical care
- Trauma systems development
- Immune response in trauma for more specific information about the other specialized physicians providing the care please refer to the individual specialist listings for orthopaedic
- Education & Training
- BSN Degree, American University
- MS Degree, University of Maryland at Baltimore
- PhD Degree, Boston College
- Patient Age Group
At MassGeneral Hospital for Children, members of the patient's care team work together to provide coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment.
Our nurses were first in the state to obtain Magnet recognition, and are committed to providing the best possible care for children and families.