Cheryl Hersh, MS, CCC-SLP
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
- Clinical Interests
- Pediatric feeding, swallowing and airway disorders
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Cleft palate and craniofacial anomalies
- Early speech and language development
- Boston: 275 Cambridge Street
- Education & Training
- Masters in Speech-Language Pathology, Northwestern University
- Board Certifications
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (Board Certified)
- Patient Age Group
At MassGeneral Hospital for Children, members of the patient's care team work together to provide coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment.
Our nurses were first in the state to obtain Magnet recognition, and are committed to providing the best possible care for children and families.