Barb Luby, LICSW
- Clinical Interests
- Adjustment to new diagnosis
- psychosocial issues related to chronic illness
- transitioning from pediatric to adult medicine
- pediatric and adult mental health
- Education & Training
- MSW, Boston College School of Social Work
- Patient Age Group
At MassGeneral Hospital for Children, members of the patient's care team work together to provide coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment.
Our nurses were first in the state to obtain Magnet recognition, and are committed to providing the best possible care for children and families.